Sunday, January 21, 2007

today

hmmm... well it was a beautiful day after all...

after attending the pre-climb (I JUST CANT WAIT TO HAVE MY FOOT ON MOUNT BATULAO THIS COMING SATURDAY!) we decided to go to Elmer's place... but i have to leave early to meet up with my family, it was my parents 27th anniversary yesterday and since i wasnt home early we get to have the dinner this night... North Park is freaking hard to find, that everytime i ask those guards they would point me at the PARKING LOT... and i am clearing to them that i am looking for the restaurant not the parking lot. and with the frustration, plus the fact that mama wanted to have chinese cuisine while my papa wants kare-kare... I DECIDED TO eat at Congo Grill instead... we had a sumptuous meal... the sisig was great but what i liked most is the tuna belly... and the kare-kare as well... ha ha ha. on our way home we passed by Fully Booked... and FINALLY i had my copy of "blink"! yahoo!!! another accomplishment on my checklist!!!
oh well tomorrow will be another week for me... and i hope its not as HELLISH like 3 weeks ago. ooops... i forgot I already have bought my ultimate weapon for all the malicious blows of some peeps around the office... my very own HEADSET! bwahahha.... just a headset! and lotsa CD's!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home