Monday, January 01, 2007

Random thoughts by alboi palaboi

Well I’m back! Yes definitely more entries this year! That’s one of my goals for 2007, get rid of the laid back entries and gibberish thoughts… hmm… will try about the gibberish thing. Anyways year of the pig… I won’t be a lazy pig though! And hopefully by the end of the year I get to give my horror-flick-wannabe story “the gum” a finale.

Plans… Goals…
This year… I’ll be generously do push ups every morning and keep track of my progress! This is for the preparation for the international races I might join this year… priority: Bora then if time and financial aspect permits Macau…
I will save at least php500 on my personal account EVERY PAYDAY and resist the temptation of being impulsive buyer. A lot of peeps have generated income with that palaboi attitude. And of course that won’t stop me on being metro sexual, I would add stuffs to my wardrobe once a month, and the self pampering goes along with that. Bring at least 50 bucks per day and php50 pocket money for the JIC times. One gimmick per month. I started to stop drinking, and so far I am doing well. One bottle is enough. But wine!!! No limits!!!! Jog once a week, Tuesdays or Thursdays, with RCP peeps. Swim and flex some muscles at the gym every Saturdays and attend at least trainings every Sundays. Start to get serious with the business minded palaboi projects, started with the buy and sell but if that fails, the money will be used for prepaid cards and venture into selling Ferdie’s manto, and as soon as the ITR form will be given, get some capital through personal loans @ GE Money Bank for the franchise of either the siomai stand or the sisig stand. As soon as I get to hold on the SL payout, 1500 will be allotted to the tinapa business of Aldwin and Cynthia; the other for my financial obligations. STI… 25% for savings, 25% for new shoes and 50% for financial obligations. 13th month pay will be allotted for gifts. Champ incentives 50% checking account, 50% allowance. Referral bonus, 1K checking account, 2k 50% checking account and 50% book. Books to buy: BLINK, For one more day (morning), Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Oops! I’ll try to apply for BPI Credit Card and this time control the demon within the card; I will be using the credits wisely. And when I mean wisely… the impulsive palaboi is not included!

This year my ultimate goal is to move out from my parent’s house and be independent.

And the list goes on…
Visit Ellinwood at least every first Sunday of the month, do my Novena every Wednesday, anywhere would do. Refrain from holding on to grudges and live up with my motto. “Before you…”
I’ll try to visit some old friends every month at least, and check on them every now and then. Just to make myself visible to them. Lovelife? Hmmm… maybe it’ll be the best reward I’ll ever get for myself this year. But I’m not in a hurry, the year just started. Besides I don’t think I’m ready to get into another roller coaster ride after 2 years. Darn was it really 2 years? Anyway… inspirations will always be there. I got many of ‘em! Ha ha ha. What about sex… my FUBU is just a text away, but then again my hands were free! Free to text that is!

Checklist…
Here’s some more “hope-to-get-done-this-year” list of mine:
*Get into Spanish Class
*Enroll for any computer courses
*Restore my artistic skills
*Go out of town at least once every quarter (those places I’ve been to doesn’t count)
*Improve my cooking skills and when I get to invest into some cooking stuffs, let’s do some business wit it shall we?
Blah’s…

Patrick on being late: “the rest was just too early…”
Ryan on palaboi: “everybody loves al… makes me wanna puke”
Ryan while the palaboi gets stumped: “When I put you down, stay DOWN!”
Marnz and palaboi talking: “uhhm, yes wu u?...”; “errr… no, wu u too?!!!”
Palaboi’s ever famous one liners: “honestly, I don’t find this amusing” & “I am not working here to be ridiculed!”
Palaboi blooper #1: Ryan: hilaw pa yata yan… Palaboi: Manong meron po kayong hi…nog niyan? @the fishball vendor!
Glenntot: Nice…he he he
Juli… on everything: “Chaka”
Mia on palaboi’s jokes and thoughts: “Addict ka!”
Palaboi on Jeffie: “sorry na!”; “di ako nakapag log-in”
Palaboi on Laine: no comment…. Better say nothing against the @$#@%$%!!!
Palaboi on Carlos (the IT Guy): Carlos: “anong problema?” Palaboi: “bakit ganun, I can’t open my friendster account sa pc ko?!!!” hahhahaha
Palaboi and the rest of the gang when Carlos is around: “Andyan ang IT wag muna kayo magsurf!”
Daddy Mike, when he’s on the 28th floor: “It’s nice to see people during day shift!” **I’m just wondering dat ba ghosts lang nakikita niya?”
Cynthia on her faults: “sorry na, I’ll make it up to you na lang!”
Aldwin’s greatest lie: “Bakit ikaw di ka nagtrain?, tara kain tayo treat ni Cynthia!”
Mike when I’m getting cards: after 3 years… “wala eh”
Charles on my silly remarks and thought: “Ass ka dude!!!!”
Palaboi on Sandee: “You will find someone who’s right for you; maybe at this point you’re being prepped up for that person”
Palaboi on Ia: “Good morning! Uhm… you’re late already…”
Ia on Palaboi while swimming @ rizal: “you look hot!”
Crissel on being late: “Ang kapal mo!!!”
Dennis on being late: “I don’t know pero when it comes to you, lagi ako nalalate, di naman ako nalalate talaga”… lamest excuse of them all haahhaha
Elaine: “Samahan mo ako magyosi”
Zen: “Hello baby…”
Lady Lynn: “Hay naku!”
Kath: “Ano bay an AL!”
Arnibal: “oh hati tayo, sus kunwari pa to!”
Franz on everything: “hmmm….”
Franz cursing: “galit ako sa buong angkan niyo!”
Palaboi about the curse of Franz: “Ampon lang ako Franz!”
Glenn on something else: “He he he… Cool!”
Pau: “Pakers!!!”
Johnny imitating Ia: “would you like to eat chicken joy with me?”
Johnny: “Whatever!” with an L sign in his forehead!
Palaboi on Johnny: “I am just a follower, you are my master... you are Boss Taglee…bug!”
Manong: “Wet Dreams!”
Karen, Suzzette and Wilma: “Kiss ko?!!”
Alma: “si Karl and uhhhhmmm… si…. Anong name mo?!”
Miss G: “that’s great, give me the proposal and we’ll look through that one!”
Deejay: “hello!!!” “Mwah! Mwah!”
Nadia: “harigato!”
Si manong guard: “good morning, have a nice day!”
Mommy: “di mo ko love!”
Edward: ……… (busy eh!)
Marvin: …….. (busy nga din eh)
Alfie: “Ehe!!!”
Irma: …..(wala lang she just viewed me sa friendster!)
Ate Cris: “Miss na kayo ni Gabby!, Love you!”
Flo: “Oi andito ako ayala!”
Ronn: “lipat kayo ditto ni crissel!”
Tito: ….coolness… minsan NR!
Sarah: “d2 na ako sa rcbc tower din!!!”
Roscel: “and so?!”
Joey: “wag ka ng magreply!”
Bryan when seeing the palaboi during trainings: “Oi musta?!”
Leo: “oi tsong..go kamusta?”
Dhang: “kafatid!”
Eymard: “man…!”
Bruno: “my skin, it’s getting red! My work! My work!”
Clark: “pashubibitch!”
Jag: “Boy!”
Katie: “Kamusta naman yun?!”; “Peace!”
Dei: “So!...”
Palaboi on those who ruins his day: “I don’t get mad… I get even” (nakaw kaw kristel!)
Dox Dex firesback: “I don’t just get even, I see to it that hey’ll live a miserable life!”
Kim and Palaboi on stupidity: “alam mo, that’s why we’re friends!”

That’s it for now! As I’ve said I’m not certain about the rubbish entries…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home