Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Glad to be your alarm clock

How many times in your life that someone will say you are like an alarm clock, because it is important for them to wake up on time. I don’t know how many times but at least for once somebody did tell me that. Actually it started with a silly text, the text goes… “If I were something in your bedroom what would I be and why?” of course this chaotic mind of mine have to answer back… and to throw back the question again. And then the answer was… well you’ve guessed it right! An alarm clock! He he he… why I am so happy hearing this? It’s because I know how important for that person to come to office on time, and for the short period of time I have been “the alarm clock” of this person. That made me someone essential part of that persons life.

But sometimes the alarm fails to do its duty, what if the alarm clock would be replaced by something else… what if that other clock would be much wacky, modern and lively? Would I be left on the attic waiting for my final destination? Or will I be kept on the room… unnoticed. Just like before?

If only I was an alarm clock… I won’t be feeling anything…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home