Friday, March 31, 2006

having a hard time to fit in...

Funny that what I am feeling now at work is like one of those movies where there’s the “it” group and the “geeks/freaks” group. It’s been over a month now since I’ve started at HPS… but trying to get into the group is really giving me a headache… as of now I really wanna quit… but that’s not alboi… alboi never quits… he just go on vacation! Hahhaha!

I don’t know what’s wrong with me… am I not the same alboi before who never had a hard time fitting in to a group. I used to belong to the “it” group but now it seems like we are being bullied… but not really… Weird! He he he…

Yes we do had a teambuilding last weekend… everything has gone okay… aside from some instances… of course from that guy! I was having high hopes that starting Monday everything will change… but then again I was wrong… or am I? Is this paranoia? Darn! I really miss everyone from accenture… the warmth from everyone… and trying to fit in isn’t that hard there.

At the end of the day I’m still thankful that I have good friends amongst them.

1 Comments:

Blogger crissel says...

hey al, just wanna say 2 things: first maybe you're just expecting too much from them and second, maybe it's really paranoia...just hold on i know you can pass through this...joke lang syo to...namimis mo lang kami...here's a movie line that's meant to be shared with you... "why are you trying to fit in??? when you are born to stand out..."

02 April, 2006 15:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home