Wednesday, January 18, 2006

im back!!!

whew! it's been a while... he he he... well been toooooo busy with my new career... who would have thought a life as a bum would be so tiring... he he he... just finished lunch with my friends from ue here... i brought them pasta and some fruit salad... hay i miss working... anyways... as of now everything is like on a waiting list.... my job order is still in process... and that alone affects every decision i have to make... i cant commit to a permanent job because anytime starting this week i could receive my JO but who knows when... PATIENCE... hmmm... 4 months i guess is toooo much! he he he... but then again on the brigther side i still get to know that i have more friends than i have expected... they never fail to give me hope... some may misunderstood or against with my stupid decisions but then im still happy... just bored! ha ha ha!

it was a blessing in disguise that when my auntie offered me a sideline.... which is to be a P.A./Researcher/Sales Exec, with doing those stuffs I find myself being trained as a businessman someday... and hopefully this month we could put up the hardware store she would make me handle... and/or i could finish my research for the employment agency she want to put up. hay row row row!!! it seems like i got bored of rowing so i ventured out into other sports.... not so new with me but to the next level maybe.... i have some mornings that i would be jogging from libertad to ccp then do some sprints then back to macapagal road to edsa ... good thing my jogging buddy manny is there to wake me up in the morning! and this week i got addicted to swimming at the rizal memorial something... he heh e... so maybe if i go on like this i would be joining or will try out a triathlon someday. he he he... who knows... it depends on my boredom!

oh well gotta go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home