Tuesday, September 20, 2005

LAST SATURDAY (2nd part)

the team have made a special presentation to us three... Sarah, Maja and I!

I tried not to cry but when I started my speech... I tried to joke around... the thought of leaving these people behind came to my mind... i dont want to cry... so i messed up the dramatic moment of everyone. hay i wanted to say a lot of things but what i wanted is to give them a hug... its my way of saying thank you for being a part of my life.
Thanks to KJ for the wonderful presentation she made... the letters i have read them all, I DIDNT CRY (fyi)... a lot... he he he...
Fe... thanks for sharing your thoughts of me leaving despite the people you dont know around...
I will be seeing you all soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger kittymeow says...

=( mamimis ka namin!!!

21 September, 2005 14:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home