Friday, September 16, 2005




my last thursday

it was rainining all day... the sky was filled with rain clouds... though i dont feel well i still want to go out and have a short walk... good thing dunn accompanied me, and had a short walk.
E, O, A, K, L and I had our practice for the special sumthing sumthing we will be doing this coming Saturday for the townhall... when we packed up it was raining so hard that we had a hard time getting a cab... JK was on the vicinity so he tag along with us to megamall... i had my pics uploaded.. and freed some space on my phone's memory. we had our sumptuous meal at Shakey's... hay! i will definitely miss these guys!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

miss ko na kayo sobraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......tanginanyo!!!!!!..sana nakakain din ako.. :(

19 September, 2005 13:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home