Tuesday, September 06, 2005

untitled... just bloggin'

Last day of our long weekend… hmmm… didn’t have much activities since yesterday, I have these muscle pain that’s keeping me on moving freely… got this from our training last Sunday at CCP… just drop by to update my blog…

Last Saturday I finished my claims after a couple of hours… that’s fast huh! He he he… well I gotta be… I have a presentation to the 2.0 team by 6am so I started as soon as I arrived at the office a few minutes before 4am… the presentation was OK! Didn’t stutter that much… well I think its much better than the day I was on training of the wave 2 peeps when I just had my hyper tension attack, and was asked by keech to share my experiences at the company… anyways… just wanna point out that somehow I have improved. I even managed to throw out some jokes as I conduct my presentation… after that whew! It’s past 8 already and I will be out by 9 since I was approved on my request for a half day… he he he…

So I arrived on time at Glorietta… saw my ex there… good thing I was on the phone and so I have to cut-off the hi’s and hello’s… ha ha ha (sorry I haven’t forgiven you yet for kissing my friend!)… Flo, Des and lastly Myra arrived… they still didn’t change; they still look like the way I left UBP. Good thing we still managed to make it before the baptismal ceremony started, I have to leave them though afterwards cause I have to be at the agency by 1pm… and just like my UBP friends Jeff and Dennis were late! Seems like everyone’s starting to lose his or her punctuality! He he he… well at least Jeff labeled my tab to “office work”.

I woke up very early last Sunday, of course its rowing day once again! I arrived CCP just in time for the calisthenics... the weather was a bit uninviting that time... the winds blows that cause some waves... and we almost hit a yacht... but that's part of the training... not to hit a yacht but to be attentive all the time. I have mastered the box technique thing, though there were times I splashed on to my face face some sea water that made me lose track. After the cool down exercise Rham and I tried to get our grooves on... we joined the group class there... back on land surface of course. We were all hungry so had breakfast at Mcdo... then we met Clark... he talks in a very weird way... and he talks a lot! there were times we cant understand what he was saying then. I discovered it was a result of an infection from his ears. It's almost 10am when we left the place, gotta get some sleep... and darn! I woke up 4pm, a bit late coz i have to be at Ellinwood... so I took a quick shower and head off to see Crisselita! whom, by the way, made me wait for their meeting instead of going to mass ahead! (he he he) anyway after the mass I joined the group on their devotion... it's Janet's turn to lead them... her topic was about Becoming a World-Class Christian... she was such a lively speaker or whatever you may call it.. I just can't stop laughing when we all got confused of the transportation/communication evolution... the animal, the big ship (we thought she was referring to a sheep), the mouse! newei i liked the idea about the prayers offered to different countries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home