Saturday, August 27, 2005

wrappin up the weekend

thanks nina for the wonderful gif! he he he... cool ------->

Whatta week it was! This maybe one of the most controversial week for me…

Sunday… @ Ellenwood
The responsive reading:

Ezekiel 33: 1 – 11
... Watchman, Tell Us!
The Word of the LORD came to me: "Son of man, speak to your people and say to them, 'If I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from among them, and make him their watchman; and if he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people; then if any one who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes, and takes any one of them; that man is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand.'"
"So you, son of man, I have made a watchman for the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from Me. If I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you shall surely die', and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. But if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way; he shall die in his iniquity, but you will have saved your life."
"And you, son of man, say to the house of Israel, 'Thus have you said, "Our transgressions and our sins are upon us, and we waste away because of them; how then can we live?"' Say to them, 'As I live, says the LORD God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live; turn back, turn back from your evil ways; for why will you die, O house of Israel?'"
@ the devotion…
I have come to know the greatest responsibility we have here on earth… and that is to make God known to who have not known him… to make an unbeliever, a believer.
I did agree to what Shad have said that day… its about PRIDE… he says knowing who you are and how you should be treated isn’t PRIDE at all… as for me, I know it’s not about pride… I am fighting for what I believe in… though there are times that some disagree but at least I have made a stand… don’t want to explain further for it may cause me into another trouble again.

Monday… @d agency…
Dennis and I were given a better option by Emy, the secretary of our friend Jeff. At least if we can get this position we can still practice our profession… naks! He he he…

Tuesday… while trying to get some sleep
I have proven that most of the time when we are really mad we tend to do or say something that we will regret afterwards… I received a text that up to now I just can’t stop to laugh! True friends really are hard to find nowadays… one time they are complaining about a certain person the next day they are against you… what a phony.

Wednesday… @ d office
More things to laugh at… its sooooooo funny how people over react sometimes… I just can’t help but to pity them, though at times I have the tendency to over react as well. I accompanied Dunn at Megamall to buy the ingredients for his pasta.

Thursday… @ d 32nd
It was such a relief that all things that need to be brought up were BROUGHT OUT! Though it took us more than an hour to voice out everything but it was such a RELIEF! And now I will be at peace when I leave the project. I will miss most of the people here… but alboi still gotta do what he got to do!
I didn’t have enough energy to help my friend, Dennis, on transferring their stuffs since the NHA won over their case… I talked to him though and he understands I need to take some rest.

Friday… don’t mess up with me!
I arrived early at the office (as usual), I have to help Maja for the preparation of the mini program for the team… it was annoying that someone would give you a remark which is very FOUL! She doesn’t even have the right to do that… I wasn’t paid for helping the group on food distribution so she should have shut her mouth instead… anyways I made her shut up that time… so SHUT up! Waahhahha…
At last I made it @ den’s place… they were drinking some Red Horse when I got there… it’s a little bit heartbreaking to see their stuffs outside the building, I just hope that would be the last problem they will encounter… and I hope the agency would start calling us as well!

Saturday… sleepyhead
One down! He he he… well one problem solved… thanks to MAD…
Woke up 1:30am today… and finished my claims by 9… sooosh! I wanted to take a nap but cant do since I have to help in auditing the claims… it’s nicco quito’s last day here… oh how I wish my countdown would come to an end!...
Anyways I am looking forward to something that may be my new hobby… and it would be:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home