Friday, August 19, 2005

Self-discipline… I need that!

There are certain things in this life that you have to take into consideration so you won’t mess up. As for me just this morning someone told me of something that what I am trying to prevent from happening… weird thing is I feel the same… I have same thoughts… we have the same thoughts! But I have to hold back my thoughts to prevent things from being complicated.

Let’s say you have a friend that you are attracted…well physically, suddenly your friend opened up about some wacky thoughts, sex in particular… doing “it” with me! I was thinking about it as well… but I have to cutoff the conversation before it lead into anything that might make things worst… call me silly but I am much interested engaging in a long term relationship. Ha ha ha! I didn’t mean for the two of us… but I want to make things right this time. Plus the fact that it is always me who ends up falling… AND DON’T YOU THINK THAT WILL BE OF YOUR ADVANTAGE? He he he… just teasing! Anyway I want you to know that I’ll keep that promise… just be patient, we’ll get there! Ha ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home