Saturday, August 13, 2005

thing's will never be the same again

We had a system downtime yesterday… good thing the GPWC had conducted a BINGO game while waiting for the system to go back… Charles was such a lively host… his wicked pranks drives me nuts… specially when he told everyone who didn’t win to write down our names at the back of the bingo cards… and so we thought that there would be a draw for a special prize for the non-winning cards… and then he said keep it and practice more… or something like that! Ha ha ha! It was a fun ice breaker though!
I have to start processing at the office by 4am today...because we didn’t have the queue’s emptied yesterday. Good thing the supposed gimmick with some good friends was pushed this Sunday so I get to have some sleep…

I am expecting the “special town hall” for us today, for some reasons I won’t dare to blab here, but nothing happened. Anyways I feel for miss ann… seeing her cry last SAT in front of us all here at Papa Golf… it was such a shame that our efforts wasn’t recognized because of that…(* though we are qualified here for the incentive… and we deserve to be acknowledged). Anyways it was a great lunch at Mc Do… I had my syrup/honey filled egg mcmuffin since we had our lunch much earlier… saw the STAR wave 2 peeps there… and I was happy they are still intact, I see to them what Wave 1 used to look like… just having fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home