Thursday, August 11, 2005

time to hibernate? nah, just having a vacation elsewhere...

Because of some unanticipated circumstances that took place…
I have to resort on transferring all of my previous post here to a journal which cannot be accessed in public. There are certain things you have to take into consideration… one thing would be my previous post… that is why here I am in a remote computer shop located at Pasay City, gathering up my thoughts and having them typewritten in an out dated word version. (of course i am just making this up... i am not in a pc shop... he he he)

Au contraire, having them kept in private have some advantages. I will have some privacy; minimize unsought access on my journals; I could express my thoughts without restraints and avoid dense reactions from readers. Some people find it hard to understand that what I write is what I feel and I got no intentions of belittling them or whatsoever. And I guess I had enough controversy on writing down certain things that I rant about… and I am fed up of being in the limelight. But a message from Recca made me realize I have become more of an inspiration (to others) than of a detractor. She simply said, “recca: dhil sayo nag blog n din ako...” Actually for some, reading my entries have become more of a past time activity for them and they may have disagreed to what I have posted but they give me their feedback and I respect them for that… a person as such deserves high-respect. An honest opinion for an honest opinion… how great could that be? Anyway… so here’s what happened…


Once there was a group of friends that have gone their separate ways because of philosophies/principles in life… (Though differences should make them solid, it tore them apart). Let us just call them the dolphin, the donkey, the eagle, the monkey, the snake, the scorpion, the parrot, the worm and the owl.

At one point in time the eagle had a different point of view with the help of his newly found friends the parrot and the scorpion. The eagle had a great time exchanging thoughts with the parrot and the scorpion without any pretensions. An event that made the eagle think to do an action that might be of help have started both parties gone sour. The eagle tried to voice out his angst by shouting into the highest mountain called Mt. Ivory, not thinking of the people around. The donkey passed by one time heading to the dolphin’s house… he overheard the eagle venting his rants. So he immediately blabbed about it on to others then they had some chit-chats about it… good thing the snake was within the vicinity and the next thing she did was hissing the things she heard to the owl. And then the owl told the eagle. So the eagle, to prevent from causing into much more trouble, decided to find a shell where he could rant with privacy.

The end…


There’s a lot of lesson learned in the story, and maybe one time if given a chance… I could get to fix my pc again I will make another blog about the story. He he he… to IYA… at least you’ve tried… the outcome may not be what you’ve expected but at least you did something… they will surely have their taste of KARMA in no time. Thanks ALFIE, MJ, CRISSEL and KJ for the candid comment. I am flattered NINA that you were inspired by my thoughts. RAYMOND… wakonga! He he he… I just hope life is like that, when you hate somebody you could just punch his brains out! But that's not how it goes... good thing there’s a lot more sensible person around. Thanks guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger lenai bojc druz says...

thanks recca! he he he... havent seen your blog yet!

13 August, 2005 03:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home