Wednesday, September 21, 2005

thanks to you all

Here is where the road divides
Here is where we realize
The sculpting of the Father's great design
Thru' time you've been a friend to me
But time is now the enemy
I wish I didn't have to say goodbye...
Pray for me and I'll pray for you
Pray that we will keep the common ground...
--"Pray For Me" Michael W. Smith



It is always difficult to say "goodbye" to people with whom we have spent a precious time. That is what I am going through right now. Yesterday I tried not to show how much pain I am having while bidding my goodbyes to everyone at the office… Goodbyes are always hard; most of us here have done it so many times before… and now I know how those whom have left before might have felt. Each memory we take with us throughout our journey of experiences will be a jewel in our heart to cherish forever… and for all the friendship I have established have made my life more meaningful, will surely be treasured. Thanks for sharing more than a year of laughter and tears with me… I have grown into a better person just by hanging out with you. I have come to love everyone more each day but as what I have said last December to my post entitled: un mensaje simple a todos mis amigos…

“Time may come that our dreams and priorities in life, our differences, opinions will keep us apart…”

…and yes I am following my dreams… and as I close this chapter of my life with you guys… I want to tell you all how thankful I am for having you as a part of my life… I may not be someone you will treasure forever but those letters your guys gave me… made me realize one thing… I do exist!

And now as I open a new chapter in my life… Let us not say goodbye... for goodbyes end in tears and I do not want to remember you crying... I want to remember you when were together ... happy. That is why I tried to stay smiling yesterday. I want to be remembered as the one who always give a smile though deep inside is hurting…See you guys around!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

si alboi palaboy na! gosh naiiyak ako, i'll be missing you, and your smiling eyes. I know you have your own reasons for leaving, sorry I wasn't able to say my goodbyes and goodlucks to you (hehehe...), 'coz I don't want to see you leave. Sobrang iyakin ako and baka masira ang mood mo, you are the first person who become so dear to me since the first day of my training here at accenture. I'll be missing you a lot, thanks for all the help ang the shortcuts!!! (whehehe...) Good luck sa career, ingat sa mga arabo!!! hehehe...:D

22 September, 2005 04:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home