Monday, November 28, 2005

closer to heaven


Chaos Shot(405)
Originally uploaded by
[c][h][a][o][s].

at last... another adventure for the palaboi... last saturday the RCP team held its very first fun climb at gulugod baboy, somewhere in batangas... i was so excited that i even bought a new bag (30 liters)... well actually it was because of dhang's advice... anyways... i was a bad packer... (sounds a bit odd, huh!) when i came to the meeting place... i had my newly bought backpack with a lot of stuffs hanging on it, i even had an extra bag for some of my clothings... plus the plastic bag i hand carried... which contains our food (chef alboroto's menu: special inihaw na liempo, inihaw na bangus, mixed veggies, potato tots and my very first try to prepare a stuffed chicken)

good thing budoy was such a great help... he unpacked all my things... and i dunno how he did it but after a while it all fits in! the climb wasn't that hard though... even if there's a little rain every now and then that made the trail a bit slippery... and not to mention some cows who irritatingly blocked some trails! he he he! thanks to Dhang for helping me make it to the top!

it was such a rewarding experience when you get to the top... you could see how wonderful God's creation is... it was a blessed experience to have a full view of the sunset and sunrise as well! plus... it was a bonus for me that i had a good night sleep, after my disappearing act from the dinking session of the group.

i really had a great time up there! we even had a modeling trippin'... we had to wear something formal and we had a mini fashion show there. the only obstacle i encountered was going down... fear flows unto me on the few first steps... the trail was too stiff and i am holding a garbage bag... i asked myself HOW DID THE HELL I GOT UP HERE? he he he... thank God i overcomed that fear in a snap... i throw the garbage bag, which luckily didn't had any holes at all, then use my two hands to get down that trail!

after the long walk down to the jump off... we indulge to the clear waters of anilao... i was a bit cautious though while in the waters... the rocks had some sharp edges.. plus there were some sea urchins around!

well another addition to my adventures! hoping for another exploration this year!!!

more pix will be uploaded soon... right rham? he he he!!! but for now here are some of my pics...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/angtaonggala/sets/1419100/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home