Saturday, March 04, 2006

just when i almost lost hope

"...when darkness seems draining all your hopes... just think of the stars at night and see how the darkness made it more visible..."
After five months of waiting finally my prayer's were answered.... Unfortunately not the one I really wished for... but it's a good alternative though, since my freaking middle name problem would really take a while before i could have it fixed... I might as well get my ass to work and earn again... and so I did... last Monday I went here at IHG and give the reservation agent a try... and to my luck there's a vacant position that somehow what ive been asking for when deejay from the HR called me last month ago...

First two days was just merely 8hours of lectures and I am so anxious to get some hands-on for me to understand better. Everyone's seems nice, but still the warmth at my previous colleagues were the thing I do missed. As of now I am trying to fit in, so as Elaine (another trainee).

The work actually is very simple, the extraction is somehow the bottleneck of it all, it takes some of them half day to complete the generation of the reports. But to what I've heard I could finish my weekly workload in 4 days, that means I have my Friday as my paid rest day... he he he... it's a good thing there's a resource area here so I could check some mails... the break/activity rooms here are very comfy! Plus I could get to sleep if im bored... but i prefer reading so friends gotta lend me more of your books!

Anyways I think I might be staying here for a while though... and im happy im back here at makati.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home