Monday, April 02, 2007

peace of mind

peace of mind...

it's hard to have such when you're in a situation where lies, betrayals and angst are around...

but prayers are much stronger... don't forget to pray for peace of mind,

and peace is what God will give you.

I've learned my lesson, if I let them break me down, then I will be forever weak,

But if I'll do the right thing then I would not only help myself to become stronger...

I will also be rightful for the test he has given me.

Trust no one, chose your friends, don't mind false allegations and laugh at them.

It will not give you total peace of mind, but come to think of it... WHO LOSE?
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown says...

The light of the body is the eye:
if therefore thine eye be single,
thy whole body shall be full of light. Have you experienced THE LONG DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL?

10 August, 2007 01:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home