Monday, May 14, 2007

what was i thinking?

That's all I wanted
Something special, something sacred...
In your eyes
For just one moment
to be bold and naked...
at your side... (excerpt from George Michael's Father Figure)


Loving you makes me break all the rules...
things have been better when i left... we've become closer each day we spend time together...
I am grateful you've hold on to your promise of nothing will change... so much more those little things you've done for me...

Was I assuming about those things? ..that somehow you liked me too? or its just me?

I will not forget the way you hold me and the way I hold you too...

What ever happened between us... nothing will change (I hope)... same as before no expectation... we've crossed the line that we should not...

Don't be bothered of losing me, for as long as you want me to stay, I will... I care about you still...
You gave me something special and I wont dare forget that.

We both wanted it, that's a fact...

No regrets. It's not a one night stand, it's a lifetime memory.

2 Comments:

Blogger serrah! says...

hhmmmm....

17 May, 2007 12:28  
Blogger serrah! says...

"...to be bold and naked... at your side..." - - patay tayo diyan?!! haha! =)

23 May, 2007 01:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home