Saturday, April 14, 2007

on my way to good life...

Now the worse days have come to an end. No more headsets to put on all day… no more snide comments to ignore… no more bitches around… no more phonies… no more self-righteous bozo… I was saved from the rest of the beasts… sad thing though I have left some good friends but eventually I know they’ll have to choose their own path, maybe into the deeper shit and survive or like me find greener pasture and live a great life without them all.
A new chapter has began, and good things overflowed upon me… I know this wont last but nevertheless still have no regrets of leaving behind the stupid packs. It was funny they haven’t moved on and find contentment when I left them… while here I am having fun… enjoying life after death… my spirits back to its level, my self-respect is back plus the fact that I’ll earn freaking higher than they do… that I think is enough proof that God does reward those who deserves it.
And having the highest rate last evaluation would be, I guess, what should I always remember… plus the highest increase rate… gees… why would I stoop down to their level… hahaha wala lang konting yabang lang naman jan! wahahhha….

1 Comments:

Blogger serrah! says...

hope no more bitches sa ibm.. haha! ;-) don't worry bitch ka rin like me!! hahaha!!!

20 April, 2007 18:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home