Monday, September 17, 2007

Blah over Venti Mango Juice and Strawberry and Peach Danish...


Here I am alone, at the great side of Starbucks Coffee in front of the bay area... watching over the teams on training, I can't see my team though... Anyway, when I got in I didn't noticed that store is not open until 6:30am and it was 6:15 : )... my bad! But it's not my fault alone, the guard is taking a snooze at the couch so how am I suppose to know... Oh well, the music was very soothing that at last after a long week of WORK!!! I get to splurge into a well deserved relaxation...

I was late for training, I kindda stayed a bit longer and spent some time with a friend... no, I am not blaming her. She's one of those whom I can trust. *Naks bola yun!!! It was a bit frustrating with what's happenning at work. Well maybe I expected too much... But how can I survive in this kind of environment... Should I get into the safe side, be one of them and forget my philosophies... or just keep it all till I get a chance to move into different account? I am waiting for a sign... and I hope it would help... help me make another choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home